About This Site
Section 508 Compliance
Thank you for visiting The Push Group's corporate website. We are committed to making our web site accessible to the widest possible audience, including individuals with disabilities. We have used commercially available products to ensure compliance with Section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973. If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement, please contact us.
This site is best viewed with a modern web browser that supports open web standards. If you are using an older browser, please upgrade to the latest version of Netscape Navigator, Mozilla/Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Opera.
How to modify this site to fit your needs
If the text size of the content is too small, you can adjust the font size from your web browser (typically within the View menu). The site looks best with a monitor resolution or display size of 1024 by 768 pixels, or greater. To change your screen resolution, look for "Display Properties" in your Control Panel. In addition, these links explain the many ways you can make the web more accessible to you.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- Bobby, a free service to analyze web pages for compliance to accessibility guidelines. A full-featured commercial version is also available.
- HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Lynx Viewer, a free service for viewing what your web pages would look like in Lynx.